Got a costume? Get down to one of these Halloween parties guaranteed to get a little rowdy!
TODAY, OCT. 24
• The Pastime Bar in Libby is hosting a glamorous Halloween Murder Mystery dinner at 7 p.m. It’s up to you to determine which party-goer is guilty, bring this crime to justice, and save the party.
FRIDAY, OCT. 25
• The Belton Chalet in West Glacier offers a bone-chilling haunted dinner and sinister spirit pairing event starting at 6 p.m. Seating is limited, Tickets are $70 per person. Call 844-868-7474 to make your reservation.
• Perfect Shot Tavern in Polson hosts a Halloween party starting at 8 p.m. with live music by JDS US. Get in on the costume contest for a chance at a prize.
SATURDAY, OCT 26
• Flathead Lake Brewing hosts a Day of the Dead Halloween Party starting at 8 p.m. Enjoy live music by the Bad Larrys with a costume contest, with prizes for the Funniest, Scariest and Best Couple at 9 p.m.
• In Evergreen, the Rainbow Bar’s Halloween Party gets started at 8 p.m. with cash prizes, DJ music and Karaoke with Jody. Adult games and party favors round out the fun.
• Check out the Halloween Drag Show starting at 9 p.m. at the New Silver Bullet Bar in Columbia Falls. Best and Worst costume prizes will be awarded.
• Scotty’s Bar is throwing a Halloween party. Ten Minutes Late plays live music starting at 9 p.m. The costume contest with prizes starts at 11 p.m.
• Symes Hotel in Hot Springs hosts a Halloween Party at 7:30 p.m. with live music and DJs. Prizes will be handed out for best costumes.
SUNDAY, OCT. 27
• Great Northern Brewing in Whitefish is having a pumpkin carving contest for those 21 and older at 5 p.m. A pint comes with your admission. Bringing your own pumpkin is allowed.